2nd August 2010, 12:42 PM
vidyadhar apte

Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?

i want maks requaired for gatting addmission in govt.collage of engineering Aided in computer engineering near pune/satara/sangali. in cet,12th sciene & AIEEE

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  2. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  3. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  4. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering after scoring 51% marks in 2nd PUC? List of colleges offering B.Tech in Computer Engineering?
  6. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  7. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?
  8. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  9. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  10. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  11. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur engineering college, MP through AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  13. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  15. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  16. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  18. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]

16th August 2011, 11:13 PM
excuse me

Default Re: Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?

I am sending you an attachment of one college which would provide you an rough idea of cut off in various colleges.

Government College of Engineering, Amravati

likewise you can prepare yourself by having rough idea of cut offs.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cut off.pdf(321.2 KB, 719 views)

16th August 2011, 11:55 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?

Hello
All engineering colleges take up students on the basis of their entrance exam
so you need to apppear in AIEEE exam
and then you will be allotted seat on the basis of cut off marks
minimum eligiblity to appear for the AIEEE exam you need minimum of 60 % of marks in your 12th std

16th August 2011, 11:59 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello
All engineering colleges take up students on the basis of their entrance exam
so you need to apppear in AIEEE exam
and then you will be allotted seat on the basis of cut off marks
minimum eligiblity to appear for the AIEEE exam you need minimum of 60 % of marks in your 12th std

24th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passed 12th exam in 2011 with arts subject.i am interested about b-tek(mechanical,civil).
how possible?please giveme suggetion-tomar

21st December 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i want admmision in gcoe. How many marks required in mhtcet or aieee

16th June 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 66.7% in 12th and 69 marks in MHTCET.It is possible to get admission in any government college in maharashtra?plg give me some advice.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?