12th February 2016, 12:45 PM
Asim 123

Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?

Hello sir, I have passed intermediate (PCM) in 2014 with 78.2 % marks from up board. Because of a problem I loss one year. in present time I am in B.Sc 1st year in purvanchal university through a private college but I want get admission in engineering then what should I do now? If I eligible for engineering which type engineering and which type entrance please help me. I am in very tension. What can I apply for engineering through IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  2. Which type of graduation course is better after completion of PCM with 91%?
  3. What type of exam can I give after diploma in engineering? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  6. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  7. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  8. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  10. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  11. Is it possible to get study scholarship if I have 2 years gap between 12th and engineering?
  12. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  13. For what type of TNPSC exam am I eligible?
  14. How can I join any institute to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  16. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  17. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  18. Procedure to join AMIE? How to get study material?
13th February 2016, 12:22 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?

Don't worry. You are still eligible for engineering.

First you have to cancel your B.Sc admission in order to get admission for engineering. There is entrace exams for engineering such as JEE, AIEEE etc.
You will have to appear for such engineering entrance examination. Your engineering admission is base on rank in those entrace exams.

You can join any one engineering course from given courses:
> Mechanical engineering
> Civil engineering
> Computer engineering
> Electrical engineering
> Information Technology
> Computer science
> Automobile engineering
> Electronics and telecommunications engineering, etc.

You can also get admission in IIT. But it's not easy to get admitted in IIT, because cut off marks for IIT's & NIT's are so high. So, prepare well for engineering entrace exams & score good rank to get admission in top engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?