26th October 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?

Respected Sir, I belong to the open category so I want to know that what is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  2. Minimum marks required in open category in HSc fore engineering?
  3. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  5. Marks required in GATE to take admission in government colleges of Maharashtra for a general category female student? -- [New]
  6. Minimum MBA marks required to get admission in MBA for open category?
  7. Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?
  8. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  10. When will the B.Ed admission start in Mumbai? What is the minimum marks required for Open University category to get admission in the best B.Ed college of Mumbai?
  11. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  12. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  15. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  16. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  17. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  18. Which are the government colleges for B.Ed in Navi Mumbai? Fees for government colleges?
28th October 2016, 01:19 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
28th October 2016, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I belong to the open category so I want to know that what is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible to get admission in Government Engineering colleges. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
28th October 2016, 02:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Open category candidates face many challenges, whether they apply to a get job or admission in any Institute. Open category candidates need to score more than 80 to 85% to secure a job or admission. So, you need to score not less than 80 to 85% or score above 90% to get admission in any Government Engineering colleges.
28th October 2016, 11:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no fixed cut off marks to get admission in Government Colleges as the cut off marks changes every year due to the competition for the said course and due to the demand of the said course.
So, it is not possible to provide you with the exact details.
You must wait for the cut off marks announcement for this year to grab the news about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?