24th February 2017, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in 12th to get admission in Food Technology course in Anna University? List of colleges affiliated by Anna University?

How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Food Technology course in Anna University? List of colleges affiliated by Anna University for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  3. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  4. Procedures to take admission in Anna University to study Food Technology course? Cut off marks of 12th to apply for it?
  5. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  6. EEE admission
  7. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  8. Which colleges will I get in Coimbatore and Trichy Affiliated to Anna University after scoring 184.25 cutoff marks?
  9. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  10. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.E. in Anna University for BC candidate?
  12. List of the colleges in Coimbatore which are affiliated to Anna University?
  13. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  14. What is the next procedure after the results of TANCET exam?
  15. What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges?
  16. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC?
  17. List of Government affiliated colleges under Anna University offering Chemical Engineering through TNEA?
  18. List of colleges affiliated to anna university having EIE?
31st March 2017, 09:59 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Marks required in 12th to get admission in Food Technology course in Anna University? List of colleges affiliated by Anna University?

Food Technology is not actually a very popular course in Engineering field so you might get a chance in top institutes in case you opt for Food Technology.
Great to see that students are willing to opt for such a course and it really have a great value in the future ahead.
Cut off for top colleges will be in the range 194-197 but if you are above 180, you will definitely get a good reputed colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?