1st October 2015, 03:58 PM
rahul nerella

Marks required in 12th to get admission in LPU? Are JEE and LPU marks linked?

sir,
i am rahul from andhra pradesh. I want to join lpu. How many marks are required to join in lpu.Is JEE and LPU are linked with marks

4th October 2015, 10:23 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks required in 12th to get admission in LPU? Are JEE and LPU marks linked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul nerella View Post
sir,
i am rahul from andhra pradesh. I want to join lpu. How many marks are required to join in lpu.Is JEE and LPU are linked with marks
For admission to Lovely Professional University after 12th for B.Tech course the marks that is required to get admission is pass with 60% and above in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biology and English as your main subject. The course duration is for 4 years.

Admission are based on either JEE marks or entrance exam which is conducted by Lovely Professional University and that is know as LPUNEST exam. So, you can either sit for JEE exam or you can appear for LPUNEST exam (both marks is valid for taking admission in LPU).

For more information log on to http://www.lpu.in/index.php
4th October 2015, 01:57 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Marks required in 12th to get admission in LPU? Are JEE and LPU marks linked?

Marks required to get admission in LPU:-

You should have to qualified 12th with minimum 50% marks to get admission in LPU.If you want to do engineering after 12th standard then you have to appear JEE exam .If you get high rank in JEE exam then you will be selected by Top colleges for the engineering course.There are types of Engineering ,Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electricals engineering & Aeronauticals engineering.
16th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How i can get admission in LPU to study pharmacy if score 64% in 12th board exam.
17th May 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission for BCA in lpu after scoring 55.6 % marks in 12TH exam ...REPLY PLEASE
19th May 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul nerella View Post
sir,
Hey, If you are having 90%+ marks in your board exams in 12 then you can take admission in lpu without any entrance with 90k of scholarship per year. Otherwise you should have min 60% in 12 and appear for any national level exam. Hope this helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?