1st October 2013, 02:23 AM
deepika palo

Marks required to qualify for HAL examination?

sir/madam for qualifying in hal examination how should we score the marks in which section we need to do well?

1st October 2013, 06:29 PM
ashok.more002

Default Re: Marks required to qualify for HAL examination?

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad (HAL) Recruitment 2013 for Teachers Posts : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad (HAL) had a major aim and that aim is to solemnly become a really important and over the globe player in the industry of the aerospace and to achieve the self reliance in the growth, development, manufacturing and the management of the business which could create an ambience of the best results and a progress in the field. Recruitment procedures of the authority are always based on the detailed analysis of the candidates so that only the best candidate could be selected under the panel. The announcement of the recruitment is for the posts which are perhaps the most important part of the nation and prepares the students by making their strong to achieve in the every field possible. These posts are meant to be in the teaching department that is as following:

TGT (English)
TGT (Mathematics)
TGT (Humanities, Social Science)

HAL Recruitment 2013 Eligibility Requirements

Age Limit: Maximum age limit on the part of the candidates to be eligible for the post is 40 years. This age limit is as countable on the date 31st March 2013. Candidates with a high experience in the field will be provided with the relaxation in the age by the 5 years.

Educational Qualification: Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) is the qualification that is must for the all the candidates under all the posts. Candidate must have a command and fluency over the language English. Minimum of 2 years experience is demanded by the authority in the teaching filed under the concerned post.

Additional qualification required is as below:

TGT (English): With the minimum aggregate of the 55% marks in the Graduation or Post Graduate with the subject English is the requirement for the post.
TGT (Mathematics): Graduation or the Post Graduation with the minimum marks of 55% marks with the subject Mathematics is the qualification desirable from the candidates.
TGT (Humanities, Social Science): Graduation or the Post Graduation in any of the two subjects from History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology or Economics with the minimum of 55% marks is required from the candidates.

HAL Recruitment 2013 Selection procedure: Candidates being short listed by the authority would be called for the written test that is to be followed by the demonstration and the personal interview session. After this detailed session finel list would be prepared.

How to Apply: Candidates are being informed to send the application under the format that is published by the candidates with the set of the required documentation in the self addressed envelope to the address mentioned here…The Principal, H.A.L. Secondary School, H.A.L. Township, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500042,

Last Date: Applications will be received from the candidates by the authority by the date 18th July 2013. After this no applications would be accepted by the authority.
1st October 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam ECE student. please,tell me the for qualifying exam in HAL for training how much marks are required. please send me previous years question papers.
2nd October 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required in TTA exam conducted by BSNL for getting job?
3rd October 2013, 09:16 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, iam ECE student. please,tell me the for qualifying exam in HAL for training how much marks are required. please send me previous years question papers.
cutt off marks obtained different acc. yearly

please see the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 61 views)
15th March 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what is minimum marks required hop appearing in hal exam.right now i m going to complete engineereng.please reply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?