17th June 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take up after graduating in commerce?

i'm a boy looking for good courses .i have passed graduation in commerce .still i have no idea about the courses .help me to make my future colourful....
thanking you.

30th June 2011, 01:47 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course should I take up after graduating in commerce?

hey,
course available for commerce guys are:
Bcom
BCA
CA
BA
BBA
good luck
3rd July 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

my B.COM 42% can i get banking cources
5th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

which collges are best for the M.B.A IN I.B IN INDIAD AND IS IT GOOD IF I WILL DO FROM INDIA
9th July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.com 3rd year. i have to carry my fathers business of ceramics refractory (small scale industry). for that i want to do a course to develop my business. my average marks is 55%. plz help me.
1st August 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i wan t to do course of export,I get 70% in my ty exam

plz suggest me
18th September 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir pls give me a advice that what should i do which is better for me i want coumputer course.is it right dissision i had my streem of commerce
pls suggest me sir. i want more then Rs.25000.thankyou sir pls help me plssssssss sir.
22nd October 2013, 01:24 AM
Mita.mlh

If you do not want to go for elaborate education running through years but want to jump to a course that is short and fast-track money earner for any business or profession then I would suggest you to go for learning online marketing. This course can be learned in just 4 to 5 months and all you need to have is basic Knowledge of commerce and Internet to enrol.
Current statistics says that Online marketing is among the top five job earners available in today's market.
You can learn this from GutsGo (http://goo.gl/IvQqGk) or any other such institutes. A simple Google search will lead you to plenty such available courses.
9th January 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Com 2nd year . I have scored 55% in 1st year . Now I want to do a computer course . Is it a right decision for me ? If yes , then please suggest me some computer courses .
2nd February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bcom 3rd year ..and i am confuse to select the corse after my gradution
2nd February 2014, 10:50 PM
kanwaldeep.02

there are many courses available after doin b.com. you can do M.com, MBA, CA, CS, cost accountancy, CPA etc. you can prepare for SSC exams, UPSC...
15th March 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

m student of bcom 3rd year ..and i am confuse to select couse so suggest me plzz....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?