19th May 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Is a married candidate allowed to sit in Haryana PMT, whose husband having domicile of Haryana?

is a married candidate allowed to sit in haryana pmt and whose husband is a domicile of haryana but not the candidate
please reply soon..

2nd June 2015, 11:44 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is a married candidate allowed to sit in Haryana PMT, whose husband having domicile of Haryana?

Yes married candidates can apply in AIPMT exam but only 12 passed candidates FROM ANY RECOGNIZED SCHOOL OR BOARD can apply and each candidate have 3 chances to appear in exam if you are satisfying both conditions then you are eligible for AIPMT , it doesn't matters that you are married or not and how many marks you got in 12 exams because admissions are provided in medical colleges on the basis of Aipmt marks
4th February 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a married candidate allowed to sit in Haryana PMT, whose husband having domicile of Haryana?

My wife hv already Cast certificate & Haryana domicile certificate & she is belong to Gohana sonipat district. After marriage she lives in sonipat so, I want know this his cast certificate & Haryana domicile valid or not. Due to his district & state is same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?