1st March 2012, 12:16 PM
Nirmal Dhankhar

Am I eligible for Haryana PMT after doing a job as a nurse in Delhi Government?

Hello sir,I am doing job as a nurse in delhi govt. I want doing MBBS but my age 26yrs.Am I eligible for Haryana PMT.I have Haryana domicile.If any possibilty please reply me on email address:[email protected]

29th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Am I eligible for Haryana PMT after doing a job as a nurse in Delhi Government?

First of all note that as per the new rules of government there will be one and single all India level medical examinations which is valid for every students of different states known as NEET - National Eligibility Entrance Test.The age limit for the examinations is minimum at least 17 Years and at maximum 25 years.So,We are sorry to say you that you are not eligible for Examinations.But don't lose the faith and don't be sad everything in present is good in life and will be good in future also.
Just happily work and pray to god by thanking for everything he giving you,He has done everything good for us.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?