13th March 2012, 09:47 PM
bbsharma377

How can I get details about Haryana PMT?

Sir,

At the time of my birth, my parents were residing in Panipat (Haryana). My birth place, therefore, is Haryana.

Lateron, we shifted to Delhi, I have my 10+2 from Delhi.

Can I be eligible for Haryana PMT. Also please confirm the Dates of Haryana PMT and source from where, we can get the prospectus and forms.

Please confirm.

Thanks and regards

19th April 2012, 02:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get details about Haryana PMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsharma377 View Post
Sir,

At the time of my birth, my parents were residing in Panipat (Haryana). My birth place, therefore, is Haryana.

Lateron, we shifted to Delhi, I have my 10+2 from Delhi.

Can I be eligible for Haryana PMT. Also please confirm the Dates of Haryana PMT and source from where, we can get the prospectus and forms.

Please confirm.

Thanks and regards
Haryana PMT is an entrance exam conducted by Maharishi Dayanand University, for admission to MBBS, BDS and BAMS program. In order to be eligible for the test, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology beside scoring a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCB [40% for reserved candidates]. Candidate must have attained the age of 17 years and should not have exceeded 25 years of age. In order to be eligible candidate should have a Haryana domicile.
5th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

If you have studied from Haryana Bpard, or cbse (panchkula) you're eligible!
24th May 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

From where i get the form for haryana pmt?
14th January 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How many PMT seat for girl in Haryana
20th April 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I m currently studying in delhi due to transfer of my father . I have domicile of hareyana m I eligible for haryana pmt and for how many seats cn I appear as I m a girl child
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?