26th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to study Master's Degree in USA? Will I be able to pay back after completion of my course?

Hello Sir, I want to do my Master's in the USA and I want to take an education loan. Can you please advise me as to how I should go about it? And also, would I be able to clear the education loan amount after completing my education?

16th June 2022, 11:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study Master's Degree in USA? Will I be able to pay back after completion of my course?

If you have confirmed admission to the course then you can surely apply for the education loan.
For studying abroad a candidate can get up to Rs 20 lacs.
Those who are in need of extra amount can talk to the bank manager for such purpose.
They can fill the application form online or offline with required documents and submit it.
As far as repayment is concerned , banks only provide loan for recognised colleges which offer good placement facility.
So that after the completion of course , student get placed in a reputed company and ge/she gets in the position of repayment.
After the completion of course and moratorium period , the repayment starts.
There are various education loan repayment schemes in India which one can go through .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?