15th March 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study Master's Degree in Canada? Will I be able to pay back after completion of my course?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my Master's in Canada and I want to take an Education Loan. Can you please advise me as to how I should go about it? And also, would I be able to clear the Education Loan amount after completing my education?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  6. What should I do to get Education Loan for pursuing MS in VLSI from Canada and US?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  9. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  10. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  11. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  12. How to do MBBS from abroad with low fee under 7 Lakh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
  14. How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?
  15. Education Loan to study Master's Degree in USA, Canada and Great Britain for English student of Tunisia?
  16. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  18. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
21st March 2016, 08:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study Master's Degree in Canada? Will I be able to pay back after completion of my course?

Procedure to get education loan -

- Get admission call from a well recognised institute in Canada.
- Take the xopy of admission call letter and prospectus of the concerned institute and approach a bank near your residence for education loan.
- Approach the branch manager or the administrative officer of the concerned branch of the bank and have a discussion concerning the education loan.
- Get to know the details of education loan and your eligibility for the education loan.
- Furnish all the documents as per bank's requirements and get to know the further proceedings.
- Follow the instructions given by bank , act accordingly complying with the terms and conditions of the education loan to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?