28th July 2019, 09:58 AM
Jswati70

Is Master's degree compulsory to apply for either KVS or NVS?

Sir, I have done B.Com and B.Ed and also I have CTET certificate. So, am I eligible for either Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya? I have not done Master's degree yet. Am I eligible?

8th October 2019, 10:54 PM
Juraraju

Default Re: Is Master's degree compulsory to apply for either KVS or NVS?

If you are apply for kendriya vidyalaya sangathan Primary teacher post (PRT) for class 1 to 5 then you must require 12 th passed certificate +B.ed/D.ed and ctet paper 1(if you qualified this) whereas navodaya vidyalaya sangathan have no any prt post . Thus you can apply for jobs prt post only if you are having a proper ctet paper 1 certificate.But in case KVS/ NVS trained graduate teacher (TGT) you are not able to apply in this post because in these post you have to teach class 6 to 10 th and you know that in this classes no any subject for commerce and you can not also apply for post graduate teacher in kvs/nvs ( PGT) for class 11 to 12 because in these post require a post graduation degree which is minimum criteria for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?