4th August 2012, 01:18 PM
satyavathi devi

Which material can an MBA completed student follow while appearing for NET entrance exam?

which material can an MBA completed student has to follow while appearing for NET entrance exam and which course i have to select for appling NET entrance exam please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for various entrance exam? Which material should a student follow?
  2. Books and Study Material for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to appear for NET entrance exam?
  4. What is the syllabus to write NET exam? I have completed MBA in finance -- [New]
  5. List of books for preparation of NET exam? I've done MBA and applied for PhD in management
  6. Information about the entrance tests for Ph.D Biotechnology? Is it compulsory that MSc should be completed by the time of appearing the entrance test?
  7. IGNOU MBA Management Functions And Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Study material for MBA entrance exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  9. Am I eligible for NET Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final semester of MBA in Retail Operations?
  10. PGECET entrance exam for M.TECH bioinformatics? details? what study material to follow?
  11. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  12. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  13. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  14. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  15. Where can I get the forms for UGC NET exam?
  16. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  17. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  18. Study material for NET exam?
17th August 2012, 10:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which material can an MBA completed student follow while appearing for NET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavathi devi View Post
which material can an MBA completed student has to follow while appearing for NET entrance exam and which course i have to select for appling NET entrance exam please suggest me.
**QUESTION PAPER FOR MANAGEMENT STUDENT FOR NET EXAM**

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.It will be conduct twice time in a year by UGC.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

I have attached the Question paper of Management department so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Management-December-2007-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.9 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf Management-December-2005-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf Management-June-2006-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 61 views)
17th August 2012, 10:14 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Which material can an MBA completed student follow while appearing for NET entrance exam?

UGC-NET exams are held twice a year in june and dec.
Min eligibilty is post graduation with min 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST

There is no age limit to appear in this exam

Since you have dome MBA -you can appear in the management subject while appearing in UGC-NET exams

You can get previous years questions from the UGC Website www.ugcnetonline.in

You can buy the book UGC-NET management previous years solved papers by ramesh publishing house
also buy books- ugc management by atlantic publishers and distributors

you can download the syallabus from the ugc website and also refer your MBA books for few topics

From june 2012 UGC NET is being held in objective mode only

There will be no negative marking[/I]
22nd August 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next UGC NET notification will held on for management students and what are the other requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?