26th October 2011, 04:32 PM
parmanandka

Procedure to appear for NET entrance exam?

I want to know about the procedure for appearing for NET Exams . I have completed my M.Com in management and MBA in Marketing . Kindly let me know so that I can proceed for the same .

Thanks and Regards,
Ritu.

2nd December 2011, 10:13 AM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: Procedure to appear for NET entrance exam?

You must have completed graduation then you are eligble. It is your choice weather in which subject you do net
3rd December 2011, 09:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmanandka View Post
I want to know about the procedure for appearing for NET Exams . I have completed my M.Com in management and MBA in Marketing . Kindly let me know so that I can proceed for the same .

Thanks and Regards,
Ritu.

hose candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

Yes , You are eligible for NET exam.This session exam date is already over now.So you can try for Next session.

3rd December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

when will be next net for MBA
3rd January 2012, 06:58 PM
rehmanhaya

hello, plz inform me for the next session for the NET exam.
28th February 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

net exam is now available with 3 objective papers
is it true?
1st December 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the procedure for appearing for NET Exams . I have completed my MSc.Maths . Kindly let me know so that I can proceed for the same .
2nd December 2012, 04:34 PM
praveen upadhyay
Junior Member+

These examinations is only for those who are interested to P.hd courses in future or wants to become a Lecturer in some colleges. If you want to become a researcher then you can apply for these examination.

NET Examination is conducted twice in June and December Every year. This year June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination notification is going to be published soon in the month of October.

To apply for this examination, you must have attained the age of 19 years.

No upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post, But your age should not be more than 19 years(if you apply for Junior research fellowship post).

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only and pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

There are 3 papers in this examination and all are objective and you have to cracked each paper individually. You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation. If you want complete details regarding NET, then please check official website:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
2nd December 2012, 08:10 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friend ,
NET (National Eligibility Test) is the National level entrance exam in India for post graduate candidates is conducted by UGC (University Grants Commission).
Net is conducted in Humanities,Forensic Science,Social Science,computer science & application,Environmental science,Electronic science.
The science subject such as life science,Physical science,Chemical science,Mathematics sciences & earth,Atmosphereic , Ocen & Planetary Science are conducted by CSIR (Council of scientific & industrial research) jointly with UGC.
NET entrance exam is conducted twice a year in the month of June & December.The Notification of the exam is published Nation wide through Employment News in the month of March & September Respectively.
Eligibility:
The aspirant who have appear the NET exam are eligible the for the post of lecture in All Indian University/College/Institution.
The procedure for submission of application form will issued in nation wide through Employment news/live on Website of UGC basically in the month of march/september.
The details of the exam procedure is available on UGC NET website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?