27th November 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Material required for preparation of mathematical problems in genetic engineering?

hi,
please tell 4rm where can i get the material to learn mathematical problem involved in genetic engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  2. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-III Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  5. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  6. From where to get GATE study material?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  8. What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?
  9. What is the best way to prepare for the Algebra topic in Maths?
  10. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  11. Pattern and study material for preparation of UGC-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?
  12. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Tips and tricks to solve the Mathematical problems that appear in the aptitude exam?
  14. Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college?
  15. Study Materials of Mathematical Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET?
  16. Is Maths subject required to do the Genetic engineering course? -- [New]
  17. What is the qualification required for doing post graduation in genetic engineering?
  18. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
30th November 2010, 11:06 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Material required for preparation of mathematical problems in genetic engineering?

dear friend,

though i am unable to tell you the names of the material or the books hat would help you in mathematical problem involved in genetic engineering, i acn help you by suggesting some of the websites, which i feel would be helpful in your field. following are the websites:

eng.hi138.com/?i268518_Mathematical_Problems..
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/090723194321.htm
www.engineering.com/Library/.../DNA-Computers.aspx
studyindenmark.dk/study-programmes/.../master-natural-sciences
www.talkorigins.org/faqs/genalg/genalg.html

hope i would have helped you out. study well. god bless you
26th December 2010, 10:05 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Material required for preparation of mathematical problems in genetic engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
please tell 4rm where can i get the material to learn mathematical problem involved in genetic engineering
Hello.

Generally the problems in Genetic Engineering are statistics related problems.

You can strengthen your fundamentals by reading Fundamentals Of Bio-statistics by Irfan A. Khan and Atiya Khanum-Ukaaz Publications.

This book will definitely help you yo acquire in-depth knowledge of mathematics involved in Genetic Engineering.

All the Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?