27th May 2018, 02:10 PM
Rutika Deepak Malpathak

Is Mathematics compulsorily required for getting admission in Forensic Science?

In 12th I have not taken maths as a subject. So, if I aspire going in Forensic can I get admission on the basis of PCB? Because in some pages they have given that maths should also be the subject and in some they have given that in 12th PCB should be the subjects. So I am a bit confused.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria for The Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai and the fees structure for Forensic Science course?
  2. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  3. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  6. Is there any reservation for Schedule Caste category candidates to join B.Sc Forensic Science?
  7. Procedure to join forensic science after completion of 12th and NEET exam?
  8. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  10. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  11. What is the cut off marks required to apply for B.Sc Forensic Science course in Kerala colleges?
  12. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  13. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  15. Is biology necessary to study B.Sc forensic science?
  16. Am I eligible for taking admission in M.Sc Forensic Science after completing B.Sc in Medical?
  17. What is the scope and salary after completing BSc forensic science?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying in M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc?
30th June 2018, 02:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsorily required for getting admission in Forensic Science?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Forensic Science course:

You must have done 12th from a recognized board. In 12th, you must have studied either PCM subjects or PCB subjects.

Mathematics is not compulsory even PCB candidates are eligible.

You should have minimum of 55% marks in 12th to become eligible for this course.
26th January 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsorily required for getting admission in Forensic Science?

Is maths necessary to take bsc forensic in canada after 12?
28th January 2020, 10:33 PM
anshgoyal95

You must have done 12th from a recognized board. In 12th, you must have studied either PCM subjects or PCB subjects.

Mathematics is not compulsory even PCB candidates are eligible.
29th November 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I want the complete education plan of forensic investigator
9th March 2021, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Is NEET compulsory for forensic? Or is there any other entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?