30th June 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?

SIR ,
i have passed my 12th in pcb group . i am having a lot of interest in forensic science , is there a bright future in forensic science ? Is there any separate entrance for forensic science?how to get admission in bsc forensic science after 12 in top institutes of maharashtra?

1st September 2014, 01:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR ,
i have passed my 12th in pcb group . i am having a lot of interest in forensic science , is there a bright future in forensic science ? Is there any separate entrance for forensic science?how to get admission in bsc forensic science after 12 in top institutes of maharashtra?

Is there any separate entrance for forensic science?

Every university and institute follow their own admission criterion and The applicant also might be asked to take an admission entrance exam in order to get admission.

B.Sc in Forensic Science Eligibity Criteria:-
  • Pass in 12th standard is the basic qualification required for undergoing B.Sc in Forensic Science course.
  • The qualification must be obtained from any reputed educational institution with at least 50% marks.
  • A 5% reduction in marks is given to students with Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
  • The selection of the eligible candidates is made on the basis of 12th standard marks.
  • Some top colleges have an admission test during the selection process.

how to get admission in bsc forensic science after 12 in top institutes of maharashtra?

To get admission in top universities or Institutions you must have to score good marks in 12th board exam and entrance exam as well. Most of the institution give first to the candidate who have scored good marks in 12th board exam.

The admission process for the course is based on the marks obtained in the 12th level examination and entrance exam. The candidate can buy the application form from the concerned institution's campus by paying the prescribed amount. The candidate must have to submit the application form at the admission office before the closing date and the university or Institution management will publish a rank list on a merit basis.
21st March 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?

Is their entrance exam in NAGPUR UNIVERSITY for B.Sc in forensic science?
16th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process foe Bsc in forensic science?
16th April 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee criteria for bsc forensic science . Is chemstry given priority in this .
12th May 2016, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,
13th May 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any seperate entrance exam for forensic science?And if yes which entrance exam to be given?
30th June 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam required to take admission in bsc forensic science in Nagpur....
1st July 2016, 12:38 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

B.Sc Forensic Science course deals with the most scientific ways in which various crimes or activities can be proved.The minimum duration of this program is 3 years.

There is no separate entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science in Nagpur.

The admission process is done based on your marks obtained in in your 12th standard.
20th March 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Non medical cal student after 12th can admission in forensic device.?
16th May 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I belong to a village so we have less facility. I complete the 12 class examination. I want to admission in forensic science suggest me.
28th May 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have a lot of interest in forensic science.. I have completed my DMLT course.. Can I take admission for Bsc forensic science?
12th June 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in bsc forensic science is calicut medical college offer this course? Am so intrested
7th November 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there compulsory to give NEET and MH-CET entrance exam for the Bsc in forensic science..??
2nd April 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have just now finish my 12th public exam. Is there any entrance exam in India and cut off mark needed for forensic studies ?
26th April 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th exam 2017 can I get admission top forensic institute is there any special entrance exam
8th June 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir can you send me the admission process in Yashwantrao Chavan for BSC in forensic science
24th April 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Which field in sience choose to become forensic scientist ...general science or medical science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?