9th June 2018, 07:58 PM
samikshamatre

Is there any reservation for Schedule Caste category candidates to join B.Sc Forensic Science?

I have passed my Higher Secondary board exam and scored an overall of 68% and 63% in Science group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). I belong to Schedule Caste category. Can I get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science based on the above marks? Is there any reservation for SC candidates?

12th June 2018, 07:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for Schedule Caste category candidates to join B.Sc Forensic Science?

B.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences is an undergraduate Forensic Science course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 60% (For SC/ST 55%) from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Forensic Sciences after overall of 68% and 63% in Science group.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

=> Crime Branches

=> Armed Forces

=> Security Agencies

=> Police Departments

=> Forensic Labs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?