17th July 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics compulsory for doing BA in Economics honors?

I have completed 12th Board exams from Commerce stream with Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies as major subjects. I did not had Mathematics. Now, I want to do graduation in Economics preferably BA Economics Honors. Am I eligible to apply in any colleges as I did not had Mathematics but Economics in Intermediate?

20th July 2019, 10:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory for doing BA in Economics honors?

It is not the requisite to have mathematics as main paper in std 12th to get admission in B.A. Economics honors in all the colleges or universities.

The required criteria varies with colleges and universities. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information.

Yes, but it is compulsory to have Mathematics as main subject in 12th to get admission in DU.
28th July 2020, 06:31 PM
Mebinmathews

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory for doing BA in Economics honors?

There are some colleges in which you can pursue BA economic hons without maths but in colleges like DU maths is compulsory to opt for BA economic hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?