15th December 2016, 02:02 AM
Tulika Prasad 28

Is Mathematics a compulsory subject for B.Com Accounts Honours from Shree Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi? Which combination should I choose for it?

Hello sir, Please tell me is Mathematics a compulsory subject if, I want to opt B.Com Accounts Honours from Shree Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi? Which combination should I choose for it?

15th December 2016, 05:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics a compulsory subject for B.Com Accounts Honours from Shree Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi? Which combination should I choose for it?

As per Delhi university admission guidelines it is mandatory that candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics as main paper to get admission in Commerce or Economics hons.

As, SRCC is affiliated with DU the admission procedure is same. So, it is compulsory to have mathematics as main paper in 12th.

For more information about examination visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th December 2016, 05:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics a compulsory subject for B.Com Accounts Honours from Shree Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi? Which combination should I choose for it?

SRCC or Shri Ram college of Commerce is the best college of Delhi University for Bachelor of Commerce. Mathematics is compulsory in 10+2 for admission in SRCC in Bachelor of commerce.

The minimum percentage of marks required to get admission in B.Com Honours in this college is around 98-99% in board examination. You can select Accountancy, Economics, English, Mathematics, Computer or Physical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?