8th February 2018, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Mathematics M.Sc entrance syllabus for Utkal, Sambalpur and Barahpur Universities

I want the M.Sc entrance Mathematics syllabus for Utkal university, Sambalpur university, Revenshaw university and Barahpur university. Please share soon.

9th April 2018, 01:45 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mathematics M.Sc entrance syllabus for Utkal, Sambalpur and Barahpur Universities

I have given a full information about the syllabus of Utkal University, Sambalpur University, Barahpur University below.

Syllabus of M.Sc entrance exam of Mathematics:

1. Sets, Relations, Functions, Real numbers, Inequalities, Binomial Theorem, Complex numbers, Mathematical Induction, Number Theory (Divisibility, Congruence, Primality)

2. Permutations and Combinations, Elementary Probability, Independent events, Conditional Probability and Bayes Theorem, Binomial, Poisson & Normal distributions.

3.Vector spaces, Linear independence, Dimension, Matrices, Rank and Inverse, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Eigen values and Eigen vectors.

4. Co-ordinate Geometry: Circles, Conic sections, Lines in space, Planes, Spheres.

5.Sequence and Series of numbers, Limit and Continuity of a function, Differentiation and Integration with Applications, Maxima/Minima, Taylor and Maclaurin series, Power series, Quadrature.

5. Ordinary Differentiation , Diff. of functions of several variables, Multiple Integrals and Vector Calculus.

6. Numerical Analysis: Computer Arithmetic, Errors in Computations, Solution of non-linear equations, Interpolation, Numerical Differentiation and Integration, Solutions of system of Linear Equations.

For further information, please visit the official website of these 3 universities.
20th May 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mathematics M.Sc entrance syllabus for Utkal, Sambalpur and Barahpur Universities

Sir I have to know that pg entrance syllabus of chemistry in the sambalpur university please sir kindly .
15th April 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I want last 5 years M.sc mathematics entrance question of Utkal, Revenshaw, Berhmpur and Sambalpur university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?