7th May 2013, 12:07 PM

Is Maths compulsory for human genetic engineering?

is maths compulsory for human genetic engineering ??...please tell me if that's true

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for genetic engineering? What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd PU?
  2. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  3. Is Maths compulsory to do Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Is maths compulsory to do genetic engineering after 10+2?
  5. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  6. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  7. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  8. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  10. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  11. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  12. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  14. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  15. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  17. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  18. Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering
2nd May 2014, 04:22 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory for human genetic engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
is maths compulsory for human genetic engineering ??...please tell me if that's true
Nice to see that you're Interested in Genetic engineering course. Mathematics is not compulsory for Human Genetic Engineering. The Applicant who complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with Chemistry and Biology as a main subject may eligible to apply for this course. The Applicant belong from Science (or) Mirobiology specialization candidate may also eligible to apply for this course. So, If you're belong from science stream then you're definitely eligible to apply for Mirobiology course. The Admission for this course is based on the JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination. So, You have to qualified in any one of the entrance examination with good marks. Some engineering institutions may also conduct own entrance examination within the college. So, If you're belong from science stream candidate then definitely you're eligible for Human Genetic Engineering course for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?