3rd May 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in any top 10 colleges of Delhi University? What are my chances of admission if I have Hindi as my optional subject?

i want to know that is maths a compulsory subject for getting admission in any of the top 10 colleges in Delhi University? i have Hindi as my optional subject so what are the chances of my admission

12th September 2011, 07:03 PM
Gabrielle Gryffindor

Default Re: Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in any top 10 colleges of Delhi University? What are my chances of admission if I have Hindi as my optional subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that is maths a compulsory subject for getting admission in any of the top 10 colleges in Delhi University? i have Hindi as my optional subject so what are the chances of my admission
First of all be specific. You didn't mentioned about your stream in 12th standard. In addition to that you haven't given the information about the course you are interested on joining.

Still if looking from just admission point of view, you are opened to courses like B.A(Program); B.Com(program); B.A(h)Hindi; For more information visit
du.ac.in.
18th January 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Maths a compulsory subject for admission in any top 10 colleges of Delhi University? What are my chances of admission if I have Hindi as my optional subject?

i have heard dat in mca entrance test there is a optional subject in maths nd computers...is dere a choice between these two sub really?or nt?
6th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

well i plan to do bba from du my subjects are english accounts economics business studies and entrepreneurship is maths compulsory
8th May 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have commerce in 12th without maths and i want to do b.com from du
12th July 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsory to opt as main subject in 12th (commerce stream) for admission in Delhi university in b.com? I have opted physical education as a main subject instead of maths as it is a scoring subject and maths as additional subject...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?