26th June 2021, 11:41 PM
Gaddam stheesh

Maths, Physics Chemistry (MPC) student can become Veterinary Doctor in Andhra Pradesh or not?

Sir i am completed my inter MPC with better marks Can I do agriculture veterinary course or not eligible. But my goal is veterinary doctor please sir help me. Try to understand my situation sir please please help me
Fastly Reply my question ❓ we have no time please please

28th June 2021, 05:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maths, Physics Chemistry (MPC) student can become Veterinary Doctor in Andhra Pradesh or not?

--- As you have completed 12th with Physics, Chemisty and Maths, hence you are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture course.
But you are not eligible for Veterinary course.
To pursue Veterinary course, one must have completed 12th with physics, chemisty and biology as main subjects from a recognized board.

28th June 2021, 06:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maths, Physics Chemistry (MPC) student can become Veterinary Doctor in Andhra Pradesh or not?

You are not eligible to become veterinary doctor with the present qualification.

It is mandatory to have passed std 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology to become eligible for admission in the specific course.

So, you are not eligible for it.

29th June 2021, 11:45 PM
periwinkle09876

You cannot become a Veterinary Doctor after completing your 10 + 2 with non medical stream i.e. Physics, chemistry Mathematics.
To be a veterinary doctor, one must have completed 10 + 2 with medical stream that is physics, chemistry and Biology.
Admission is also done on the basis of entrance exam that is conducted in the state as well as all India level.

30th June 2021, 02:27 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

There are several entrance tests conducted by Reputed Veterinary Science Institutes. Minimum educational qualification required is Class 12 pass with minimum 50% marks and candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 11 and 12.

Unfortunately, you can not go against the system. You are not eligible to become Veterinary Doctor as per your qualification.

30th June 2021, 11:28 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° As per my knowledge students who have completed their 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, Biology and English as core subjects are eligible to become veterinary doctor. As you have studied PCM stream 10 + 2 hence, you are not to become a veterinary doctor.
If you wanted to become a veterinary doctor than why did you choose non medical stream in 11th standard.
You should have opted for medical stream.
However, you can apply for BSc in agriculture course if you are interested in agriculture.
And to pursue this course you have to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted on the state level as well as all India level such as ICAR-AIEEA etc.

30th June 2021, 04:47 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria to become as veterinary doctor:-
1)Educational qualification :- intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks in the Science stream(BiPC) only.
2)Age limit:- Minimum age is 17 year.
**One can not apply for veterinary course with MPC stream .

7th September 2022, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have interest on veterinary course.but I am studying MPC .

23rd June 2023, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Mpc students become veterinary courses

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?