17th June 2011, 08:43 PM
asms

Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?

hai,

what is the max. and min. cutoff marks for b.arch in anna university and anna university affilated colleges?

i scored 287.6 cutoff marks for b.arch.please tell me which colleges is suited for my cutoff mark and tell me the top 10 architecture colleges in tamilnadu

thanks a lot.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  2. Which colleges will I get in Coimbatore and Trichy Affiliated to Anna University after scoring 184.25 cutoff marks?
  3. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  4. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?
  5. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  6. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  7. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  8. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
  9. List of top 10 colleges in Anna University? My cutoff marks is 175
  10. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  11. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University?
  12. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  13. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  14. Is it possible to get top 10 colleges of Anna University after scoring 24 marks in TANCET and 2677 overall rank?
  15. Any chance for me to get into top colleges through Anna university counseling after scoring 859 in HSC exam and 133 cutoff?
  16. Which colleges are there under Anna university? Which MCA colleges can I get after scoring 28.250 marks in TANCET exam
  17. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure for Anna University? List of the affiliated colleges?
23rd June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?

cut off for b.arch in annauniv
23rd June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?

I am BCM .my cutoff marks is 273. can i get admission for B.arch in anna university
23rd June 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum cut off marks alotted for b.arch in anna university 2010 ?
24th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cutt off for architecturer
24th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off required to join biotechnology in anna university chennai
24th June 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

my cut-off for b arch is 253.3 sir wat r the colleges i will get in councilling for this mark
25th June 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for b.arch in Anna University?
26th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i scored 274 cut off mark for b.arch.pls tell me will get anna university
28th June 2011, 07:07 PM

last year b.arch cut off marks in anna university might be 283
29th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

b arch with colleges cut off list
29th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hai , my cutoff is 265.3 what r the possible colleges will i get?
30th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Last year anna university was accessible upto 290.But this time so many are aware of these NATA and the greatest score, upto my knowledge is 317. But the view of most is MEASI is beter than ANNA UNIVERSITY by faculties & many.For 287 im damn sure that ull get madurai thiyagaraja under no quota. Hope for the good and we can see.
30th June 2011, 06:49 PM
srinivi

Last year anna univs clossing cut off is 290.This year people are more aware abt these NATA and the cut off would be galloping at greater leavels. Peopl hav scored 317 upto my knowledge. But most say that MEASI is far better than anna in faculties. U ll surely get madurai thiyagaraja. All the best & let us wait for the good
3rd July 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cut off for b.arch in annauniv
for the marks you have scored, you have not specified whether you belong to general category or comes under reserved category. assuming you belong to the general category and taking into account last year cut off , you can get a seat in Meenakshi engineering college,chennai, madurai thiagarajan college of engg or in mohd sathak college in chennai. with an element of luck, you can get a seat in measi academy of architecture,chennai which is rated as one of the best colleges for B Arch in south india. All the best. Seat is assured for you thru councilling.
3rd July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?

i too have the same confusion... I've scored 262... Will i get admissio in any of the anna university afflited colleges in chennai
4th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what is lowest cutoff for bach in anna univarsity in last year
4th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which college i could get for 240 cutoff in architecture?I am BC community.
4th July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

procedure to calculate b-arch nata mark
5th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Karthe_M

Sir, I belong to BC category and have cut-off of 303.33 (1160/6 = 193.33 + 110 - NATA Score). Can I get seat in Anna University SAP, Chennai. When the counselling may be.
5th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir .i got 277 marks in b arch. which college will i get come under anna university counselling? plz tell me sir.Also tell me which is the highest marks in b arch?
5th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required in 2 admission for B.Arch in anna university colleges.cut off marks for BCM.
5th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 130.i want to study B.Arch.which college in Anna university counselling 2011 will i get?
6th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 246 what are possible colleges will i get?
7th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asms View Post
hai,

what is the max. and min. cutoff marks for b.arch in anna university and anna university affilated colleges?

i scored 287.6 cutoff marks for b.arch.please tell me which colleges is suited for my cutoff mark and tell me the top 10 architecture colleges in tamilnadu

thanks a lot.
wats u r caste.? if u r BC MBC OBC candidate u will get thiagarajar college engneering(Architecture).
8th July 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i need cut off marks for b arch in all colleges
8th July 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what is last year cutoff for measi academy of architecture
8th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i cut off 242. so i have eligible for anna university, joined to B.arch
8th July 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

my b.arch cut off is 274.5 and i got my rank list i belong to backward caste. my overall rank is 336 and my community rank is 183.... is there any chance of getting admisssion in thiagarajar.... if not which college will i get through counselling
8th July 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir am surya,my cut off is 273 i belong to sc category,,will i get anna university sir
9th July 2011, 12:46 AM
Karthe_M

My overall rank is 31 and BC rank is 17. Is it possible to get into Anna University SAP.
9th July 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

my b.arch cut off is 271 and i belong to oc... could i know
about the possible colleges i might get,,,...??
9th July 2011, 06:52 PM
asms

hi,

My cutoff mark is 287.667. and my overall rank is 159 and my community rank is 87(bc).

which college can i get admission.and please tell me the top 10 architecture colleges in tamilnadu.

thanks a lot.
9th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

my b.arch cut off is 284.5 and i belong to the most backward community. will i get admission in anna university.
11th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my b.arch cut off is 247 and i belong to bc community ...can i get anna university affiliated college in chennai...
11th July 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
My BArch cutoff is 273 & I belong to BCM category.
Can anyone let me know the list of BArch colleges in & around Chennai for 2011 admission?
Also, does anyone know the BArch cutoff mark for 2010 per college?

Thanks in advance.
13th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i belong to d mbc comunity n my mbc rank is 83.. Wat r d possible colleges tat i can get to join b.arch
13th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 286.5 . and im of forward caste (OC) . will i get tyagaraja or measi ?? and if the possibility of getting tyaga and measi is very less what college shall i prefer next to them?
13th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my score is 276.116.which college can i get under councelling.
14th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

MY CUTOFF MARK IS 260.6667and i belong to bc community ...can i get anna university affiliated college in chennai...
14th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

my b.arch cut off is 260.667 and i belong to the most backward community. will i get admission in anna university.
15th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir , i got 271.5 cut off marks in total for barch. i belong to bc category. plz may i know which college will i get? what is the max and min cutoff marks in anna univ and its affiliated colleges..
15th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 271.5 marks in barch. i belong to bc category. may i know which college will i get
20th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i need a clear information about the cut off marks to join in top 10 engeenering cooleges in tamil
14th February 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

hi! i need to know the b.arch cut off marks for measi and anna
1st March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Hii I did my B.Arch in School of architecture and planning Anna university. Regarding the cut off marks the office at the university generally does not give the information. As for the view between MEASI and Anna university, both are equally good in their own way. School of architecture and planning, Anna university has been here for ages and we have a very free and unrestricting atmosphere here because we believe that creativity also comes from freedom. That I find is the only problem with Measi even though their infrastructure might be better because the atmosphere as far as I have heard from most of my friends there is a little schoolish. Plus as far as exposure goes School of architecture and planning, Anna university is way better.
9th April 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell me ,''what is the cut off for b.arch in anna university last year?''
14th April 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

my cut-off is 290. will i get seat in SAP? and i belong to OC caste....
23rd May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

my cut off mark is 275.33...which college am i supposed to get in tamilnadu..??
25th May 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

my cut off for b arch is 285.6...will i get in anna univ or measi...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?