9th April 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Maximum rank required in IIT to get into Mechanical Engineering course?

How much is the maximum rank required in IIT to get into Mechanical Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum rank required in IIT JEE for mechanical branch?
  2. Required Rank in IIT-JEE to get admission for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  3. Maximum rank required to take admission in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  5. What is the rank required for mechanical admission in IIT B?
  6. Cutoff marks for IIT Madras mechanical engineering for OC?
  7. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  8. Can I get Mechanical Engineering after getting a rank of 10,000 in IIT?
  9. Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?
  10. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  13. Will I get any branch in IIT after scoring 1355 rank in GATE in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Cut off marks of GATE for admission in M.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering) in IITs through OPEN category
  15. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Can I get admission to IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?
  18. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
16th April 2011, 12:19 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum rank required in IIT to get into Mechanical Engineering course?

Every year the opening rank and closing rank of a particular branch in a particular IIT

varies but it use to somewhat close to previous year boundaries if number of seats

are not altered.

This year the number of seats are same as that of last year.

So, you can forecast the possibilities through last year opening and closing rank

for each branch in the IITs.

All such information is provided in JEE counseling brochure which will be available after

the declaration of results.

For now you can check JEE counseling brochure of year 2010 which provided the

opening and closing rank of the year 2009.

The brochure is attached with this message.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE Counseling Brochure 2010.pdf(386.1 KB, 226 views)
16th April 2011, 09:16 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum rank required in IIT to get into Mechanical Engineering course?

Dear friend,
Every year the opening rank and closing rank of a particular branch in a particular IIT

varies but it use to somewhat close to previous year boundaries if number of seats

are not altered.

This year the number of seats are same as that of last year.

So, you can forecast the possibilities through last year opening and closing rank

for each branch in the IITs.

All such information is provided in JEE counseling brochure which will be available after

the declaration of results.

For now you can check JEE counseling brochure of year 2010 which provided the

opening and closing rank of the year 2009.
good luck
5th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 297 marks in JEE 2011 and 276 marks in AIEEE2011. Please let me know the possibilities and the best course of action in terms of pursuing b.tech.
23rd May 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 293 in iitjee can i expect a seat of mechanical engineering in chennai
26th May 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i want all opening closing ranks of every branch in iit 2010
14th June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get IIT Patna for JEE AIR 4822
14th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

closing rank of every branch in kerala engg. colleges
18th July 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank required to get iit delhi
20th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH minimum marks required to get admission in MECHANICAL ENGG in IIT BOMBAY ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?