22nd December 2017, 04:25 PM
NitalDeshpande

MBA HR module 4 question papers of Business policy & strategy and Management control & information systems

Ii am appearing for MBA HR final module 4 of distance learning from icfai Hyderabad university. I want previous 1 or 2 years exam papers of distance learners of following 2 subjects 1) business policy & strategy 2) management control & information systems
pkease help me out
thanking you
- nital

Related Questions:
  1. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Previous year question papers of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Organizational Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management
  4. How many subjects are there in CA? What is the passing marks for the same?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Module II MBA question papers?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  8. What are the branches of ICWAI in Mumbai?
  9. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  10. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  12. How SAP is helpful for career in Sales? Which course is beneficial?
  13. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  14. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi? -- [New]
  15. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  17. List of colleges which provide MBA course in power management in India and in abroad
  18. Comparison between ICFAI and Sikkim Manipal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?