31st December 2016, 02:40 PM
Balaji2817

Previous year question papers of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Organizational Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management

Hello sir, Provide me previous years question paper of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Organizational Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management on my email [email protected]

14th August 2017, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Organizational Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management

Hello sir, can you provide me last three years sample papers for 1st semester distance MBA(Tripura) for the following subjects on my Email ID i.e. [email protected]
Principles of Management
Business Communication & Soft Skills
Organizational Behavior
Economics for Managers
Business Environment & Law
4th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Organizational Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management

Hello sir, Can you provide me previous years question paper of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Principles of Management, organization Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills on my I'd [email protected]
25th April 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Now I am studying MBA course in distance education under ICFAI University Tripura.
Now I am in Module I Stage. (Sub: Principles of Management, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Organizational Behavior, Economics for Managers & Business Environment & Law).

Can you provide me last 5 years question papers.

My mail id: [email protected]

Thank You
Saikat Mondal
24th May 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, can you provide me previous year questions paper (last 5 year) for 1st semester distance MBA(Tripura) for the following subjects on my Email ID [email protected]
Principles of Management, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Organizational Behavior, Economics for Managers and Business Environment & Law
26th September 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, can you provide me previous year questions paper (last 5 year) for 1st semester distance MBA(Tripura) for the following subjects on my Email ID [email protected]
Principles of Management, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Organizational Behavior, Economics for Managers and Business Environment & Law
3rd December 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Provide me previous years question paper of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Organizational Behavior, Business Environments Law, Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management on my email [email protected]
10th January 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

10th January 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

12th March 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Provide me previous years question paper of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management on my email [email protected]
12th March 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Provide me previous years question paper of ICFAI Tripura MBA module 1 (Distance) of Business Communication & Soft Skills, Economics for Managers and Principles of Management on my email [email protected]
2nd April 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, can you provide me last three years sample papers for 1st semester distance MBA(Tripura) for the following subjects on my Email ID i.e. [email protected]
Principles of Management
Business Communication & Soft Skills
Organizational Behavior
Economics for Managers
Business Environment & Law
22nd September 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Please could you provide me previous year question papers of ICFAI Tripura (distance) module 2 question papers to my email address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?