21st September 2019, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

MBA from IIMTC Delhi is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE or not?

I am going to do MBA in Aviation from IIMTC Institute Delhi Uttam Nagar. So can you check is this approved or associated with UGC or AICTE or so this valid college or not so that I can go further with this institute?

5th November 2019, 03:45 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: MBA from IIMTC Delhi is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE or not?

As per the details available, IIMTC(Imperial Institute Of Management And Technical Council) Delhi is not approved by UGC and approved by AICTE . However,Imperial Institute of Management & Technical Council (IIMTC) is a Certified Institute from DAC( Dubai Accreditation Center) Registered Under MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affair Gov. of India).

You can check more details on the website http://www.iimtc.org.
5th December 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA from IIMTC Delhi is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE or not?

Iimtc is a self autonomous body it provides management and technical courses through correspondence for working persons on behalf of their work experience. If you are a working person and you have not much time to go and attend the class then you can take admission. Iimtc will provide tutorials and study materials through digital mode.
7th January 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in MBA from IIMTC Uttam nagar Delhi is this approved by Indian government jobs.
22nd May 2022, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Is IIMTC Btech degree valid for MNC company
5th June 2022, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is IIMTC Btech degree valid for MNC company
IIMTC Provide BE Program course for working person. BE is valid for MNC job
10th July 2023, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical diploma 2022 pass out hu kya me diploma ko government job ke liye apply kar sakta hu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?