24th November 2011, 12:57 PM
Kedarl

List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT

Best MBA institutes in Delhi under Mat. My Mat score is 653. I am B.Tech ( Computer) candidate. Kindly give me advise that Jims Rohini and NDIM New Delhi and Apeejay who is the best institutes in Delhi for engineering background students. reply soon pl thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in NDIM and JIMS with 634 score in MAT? Which one is a better choice?
  2. List of colleges which offer MBA in Finance through MAT in Delhi? -- [New]
  3. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  4. What is the rank of Apeejay School of Management, Delhi?
  5. What is the starting date to apply for MET?
  6. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  7. Top MBA Colleges in Delhi that give admission for MBA course through MAT Exam?
  8. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  9. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  10. Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with 70% MAT percentile
  11. Fees of best MBA colleges thorough MAT and top 10 government college list? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply in any B.School after scoring 30.28 percentile?
  13. Cutoff list of best colleges of MBA in Delhi according to the MAT entrance exam?
  14. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program?
  15. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida in which I can get after scoring 703 marks in December MAT exam?
  16. Which are the good institutes in Delhi NCR and in Mumbai? I have got 92.69% in MAT December
  17. Admission in MBA college is possible with 453 marks in MAT?
  18. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
14th July 2012, 07:29 AM
ankur bana

Default Re: List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT

hi,
Colleges accept the MAT score in DELHI/NCR.
1.Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS) Delhi/NCR, India
2.Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Delhi/NCR, India
3.JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
4.Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
5.Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Delhi/NCR, India
6.Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi/NCR, India
7.Rai Business School (RBS) Delhi/NCR, India
good luck
15th January 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT

which colleges to prefer inspite of having low percentiles in cat and mat
13th July 2015, 12:31 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT

--> Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS) Delhi/NCR, India

--> Rai Business School (RBS) Delhi/NCR, India

--> Delhi Institute of Technology & Management

--> Management Development Institute , Gurgaon

--> Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

--> Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

--> Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS) Delhi/NCR, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?