14th October 2018, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

MBA or MCA, which is better to study for further enter into Banking sector for BCA(H) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in my final year of BCA(H). I want to join Banking Sector. So, I am in great dilemma, because I don't know which one I should go for between MBA and MCA. Kindly suggest me.

28th February 2023, 06:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA or MCA, which is better to study for further enter into Banking sector for BCA(H) student?

If you are interested to join as an IT officer, then it will be better to continue with MCA degree course as the curriculum of MCA degree will be helpful while preparing for bank IT Officer recruitment examination.

But, if you are looking to join as a bank clerk, bank Probationary post, or any managerial post then MBA will be better as in this course you will be dealing with some terms related to banking world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?