3rd October 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

MBA or MCom, which is better to study for BCom(Financial Accounting) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BCom with Financial Accounting. After completing my BCom, I want to do MCom course. But I don't think that it has wide scope so I am also thinking to do MBA course. I am really confused. Please let me know that which course I should do between these two?

8th October 2018, 09:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBA or MCom, which is better to study for BCom(Financial Accounting) student?

Simply pursuing Master of Commerce after Bachelor of Commerce is not going to serve the purpose for career.

You must go for Master of Business Administration from a recognized university.

Eligibility for MBA course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream.

You can apply for Common Admission Test or XAT or MAT examination for admission in MBA course. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?