17th August 2011, 02:06 AM
priyamehta

Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?

respected sir?madam
i am doing Msc Medical Biotechnology.i want to know that after completing Msc what is best MBA or Phd according to future prospect?what job & payscale i'l get after completing Msc?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Which is better option between B.Tech Biotechnology, MBBS and BDS? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  6. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Is M.Des a good option after B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the future prospects of Job in this field?
  9. Job opportunities and future prospects of M.Sc. in medical
  10. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  11. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  15. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  16. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  17. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  18. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
17th August 2011, 06:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?

Hello Priya,
In the field of Biotechnology, there are many opportunities for the right and qualified people. In the present scenario, the demand for a bio-technologist is increasing rapidly and to be part of it, you must be highly qualified.
A bachelors degree in this field will take you nowhere but since you have done your masters, you will have definitely some options available but to become successful in this field of study, Ph.d is must.
There are hundreds of foreign firms who have already started to outsource their job to India and for that, highly qualified bio-technologists are required.

Therefore, pursuing Ph.d is a far-far better option than MBA, which is actually not worth pursuing after M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology.
30th January 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?

mam,
can I know the job prospects for masters in medical biotechnology(non thesis option) in Canada and India?
31st January 2012, 04:02 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Yes, You are Eligible To apply for MBA Course.

You have many specilisation with different Universities around the world.
Accounting
HR
Finance
Sales and Marketing
Information Systems
Hospital Administration & Health Care Management
General business management
International business
Organizational behavior
Operations management
Retail management
Entrepreneurships
31st January 2012, 09:17 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

In the field of Biotechnology, there are many opportunities for the right and qualified people. In the present scenario, the demand for a bio-technologist is increasing rapidly and to be part of it, you must be highly qualified.
A bachelors degree in this field will take you nowhere but since you have done your masters, you will have definitely some options available but to become successful in this field of study, Ph.d is must.
There are hundreds of foreign firms who have already started to outsource their job to India and for that, highly qualified bio-technologists are required.

Therefore, pursuing Ph.d is a far-far better option than MBA, which is actually not worth pursuing after M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology.
18th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

after completing B.Sc PHYSICS HONOURS ,which one will be best for me either M.Sc or MBA?
20th May 2014, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

I am in dilemma, which course is better and wealth pursuing between MPH and MSc. biotechnology with a sound background of B.Tech
( Medical Laboratory Technology)
Please help, which one is well paying in-terms of salary?.

Lungwe
3rd February 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i am student of bsc biotechnology and i'm in very very big delima what after bsc.can i go for job in pharma sector? Along with my bsc i also done carrer oriented course in techniques in biological research....
17th May 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me that i have done m.sc. in biotechnology so i m eligible for assistant professor of biochemistry in medical or am i eligible for any post in medical like that LT or research scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?