23rd February 2017, 03:57 PM
raj nage

MBBS and BDS seats available in government and private medical colleges of Bihar?

Hello sir, I want to know how much MBBS and BDS seats are available in government medical colleges of Bihar and private medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  2. What is the actual number of government seats available in MBBS and BDS? Do private colleges also offer same seats without donation?
  3. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  4. Annual fees of private medical college of MBBS and BDS in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  5. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Government Medical college after scoring 183 (ISC) cutoff in medical counseling? List of self financing MBBS or BDS colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  6. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  7. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  8. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  9. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS in both public and private colleges in Punjab?
  11. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  12. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  13. How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?
  14. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  15. Will I get MBBS or BDS seat in any government medical colleges after scoring 186 medical cutoff?
  16. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  17. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  18. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?