24th May 2012, 09:45 PM
joelajith

How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?

i do know that how many seats are there for MBBS colleges through counselling in both government and private colleges ?
plaese answer me the above question as soon you can

Related Questions:
  1. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  3. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  4. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  5. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  6. How many seats are there for MBBS in WBJEE? What is the cutoff marks for MBBS in government colleges?
  7. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  8. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  9. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  10. What is the actual number of government seats available in MBBS and BDS? Do private colleges also offer same seats without donation?
  11. Can I get admission to study BHM if secured 1400 rank in All Indian Entrance Exam? -- [New]
  12. How many MBBS seats are available in government and private colleges for this academic year?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  15. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  16. Can I get admission with JEXPO rank of 9056?
  17. How many MBBS seats are available in both private and government colleges in India?
  18. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab?

2nd June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?

can i get a medical seat in self financing medical colleges in tamilnadu with a cutoff of 195.25 bc category?

20th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?

Iam got 184.5 cut off marks in Medical I am belong to MBC catecory. Is there is any possibility to get MBBS admission in private medical collage under govt quota

4th February 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

how meny seats available for mbbs in acodmic year 2014

6th February 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how many mbbs seats available in all india govt colleges

11th February 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

iam Bipc student of 2013,i want to know how many medical seats are available of bcc category and how much rank should i get..?

8th May 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

TO GET MERIT SEAT IN MBBS COURSE IN MMC COLLEGE WHAT IS THE LEAST CUTOFF MARK THI YEAR. PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

21st May 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any increament of cutt of marks in MBBS admission ? i mean to ask there is a speculation that this year that is 2013 eamcet medicine paper was so easy ?
and i got total percentile of 79.7 both in eamcet ipe .
will i get seat in CATOGORY -A . i have reserved in general catogory ? what would be the rank can i expect?

28th May 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?

5th June 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Total number of MBBS seats in INDIA under govt. quota?

7th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

how many medical seats in india in both private & govt college

7th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am priya,have 193.25 cut off sc candidate.can I get MBBS seat?

9th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How many seats in medical college of rajsthan

13th June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mbbs in private collages in India?

14th August 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have 64.033 merit can i get admission in mbbs

19th July 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How many student qualified in aiims MBBS entrance examin 2014

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?