22nd March 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Meritorious student like me can get a chance to appear in UPSC even if being 12th topper no financial assistance is provided?

I wanted to render service for my people of India in general and Arunachalee in particular,But I am hailing from poor back ground and I have done my schooling from govt schools,Though I have pass out my 12th with 84 percentage and was the District topper of session 2014-15.But I don't get chance to make my study further,Now my question is can a student like me would get chance to study anymore and will get chance to appear in UPSC exam or die at young or tilt land as our father used to do?

22nd March 2015, 02:28 PM
unique99

Default Re: Meritorious student like me can get a chance to appear in UPSC even if being 12th topper no financial assistance is provided?

According to above statement it transpire that your ambition to write UPSC examination.

You have completed your 12th standard having 84% marks then you are eligible for UPSC conducted NDA examination through which you can be ARMY/NAVY/AIRFORCE officer and you can serve for your mother land India.

NDA ELIGIBILITY:-

1.A 12th pass student can write UPSC conducted NDA entrance exam 2 times in a year.

2.Age: Candidates age must be within 16 years to 19.5 years.

3.An Indian unmarried male can write NDA entrance examination.

4.Candidates eyesight must be normal and must be free from color blindness.

Thank you,
22nd March 2015, 04:08 PM
shaish20

Default Re: Meritorious student like me can get a chance to appear in UPSC even if being 12th topper no financial assistance is provided?

As you are poor background, you may go for B.Sc or B.A. or B.Com course, which cost very less according to compare with other course.

Then, after completion of this course, you will have a graduation degree in your hand.

After graduation, you are eligible to apply for UPSC in civil service entrance examination or CDS etc.

If you want apply for UPSC after 12th, then you apply for stenographer post or NDA Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?