13th June 2020, 06:42 PM
Sibulele

Minimum educational criteria to get a job in Custom Department of India?

I'm having National Diploma: Cost and Management Accounting. I want to join Customs department. Am I eligible with this Diploma only? Or, would I have to study for any other specialized courses? And, where and how can I get job notification for Customs department?

16th June 2020, 01:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational criteria to get a job in Custom Department of India?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Bachelor's degree is the basic qualification. custom officer who is working under the Government of India should above 19 years and must have completed graduation.
The aspirant must scored above 55% of marks and then only can he / she apply. Admit cards are sent out based on merit achieved in graduation level.

. Age limit - 18 years old
. Indian citizenship
. Must possess is a vehicle licence
. Ability to work flexible schedules.
. Must pass an extensive background check.
17th June 2020, 05:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational criteria to get a job in Custom Department of India?

Since you are a postgraduate you are eligible to apply. Even graduates can apply for the same. But you should not be over 30 years. You have the option to apply through both the UPSC and SSC scheme. For both the options there will be an entrance exam and interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?