23rd May 2020, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Minimum educational requirement to teach Computer Science to 10th & 12th students?

Hello, I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and I wish to teach students of 10th, 11th and 12th. So, what is the minimum required qualifications for 10th and +2 Teacher?

27th May 2020, 09:59 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Minimum educational requirement to teach Computer Science to 10th & 12th students?

For that you must have Bachelor's degree or Master Degree with 55 percentage of marks atleast two subjects are taught in school, and B.Ed is compulsoryWith certain subjects which are even taught in graduation.
31st May 2020, 11:58 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational requirement to teach Computer Science to 10th & 12th students?

It is good that you have completed your B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and want to go for Teaching job.

One should complete B.Ed course to get teaching job in Government Schools and colleges.

Even in private Schools and Colleges also, they are expecting candidates who have done B.Ed course.

However there are some private Schools and Colleges which will give you Teaching job directly without B.Ed qualification. You can try for those jobs but salary is very less.

One good thing is that you can study B.Ed course along with this Teaching job.

Once you complete B.Ed course and get a job in Government School, you can get good salary.
4th September 2021, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm mca graduated one .... is it possible to teach computer science And application with this qualification in 12 th level classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?