3rd June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Minimum GATE score required to enter in IIT Madras for M.Tech civil engineering?

hi sir, i'm doing B.E civil.could you please tell me what is the minimum GATE score to enter the IIT madras for M.Tech civil engineering.(BC category )

12th July 2015, 11:21 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum GATE score required to enter in IIT Madras for M.Tech civil engineering?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is the entrance exam conducted by IIT for admission in master's degree in technology or engineering.

If you will see the previous years ranks upto which admission in M.Tech in Indian Institute of Technology is generally about top 1000 ranks for general category, upto 1500 ranks for OBC category and upto 2000 ranks for SC/ST category.

You must aim to score above 70 marks in GATE then you will have good chance of getting admission in IIT for master of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?