19th April 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?

Sir,how many minimum marks i have to get in aieee 2011 to get admission in punab chandigarh collage with aeronautical branch or any other nits in this branch

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College for Aeronautical branch?
  2. For SC quota what is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in NITs?
  3. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College?
  4. Can I get admission in Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh after scoring 150 to 170 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  5. Admission in B.Tech in Chandigarh Engineering College Landran after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 3598 in Punjab?
  6. Marks required in AIEEE for admission in Aeronautical?
  7. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET? -- [New]
  8. Required Marks in AIEEE to get admission in NITs?
  9. Minimu marks required in AIEEE to get admission into top NITs of India?
  10. List of the colleges offering LEET exam for computer engineering
  11. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 74 marks in AIEEE?
  13. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  14. How much marks are required for admission in NITs?
  15. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Could I get a good branch in Punjab Engineering college after obtaining 140 marks in AIEEE exam?
  17. Is there any use of attending the AIEEE counseling? I have got 19789 AIR in AIEEE in general category
  18. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
1st July 2011, 12:13 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?

Minimum 180 marks required to get admission in Punjab chandigarh college with Aeronautical Branch .
YES ,you are eligible to take admission in lower NITs or for better branch you will be wait upto 5th counseling of AIEEE.
You will be take admission in NIT ,Goa
All the best
5th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?

Sir i want 2know what will be the expected cut off list in freedom fighter quota of PEC this year
13th July 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know how many marks are required for general category for clearing out AIEEE exam to get admission in Punjab Chandigarhcollege with aeronautical branch?
12th August 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am preferred for aieee entrance exam but i wish to get admission in iit collages in aeuronautical branch ,is it possible?
6th December 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

After how many marks get i can take admition in pec
25th February 2012, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

how many marks i get to take adm in pec college
6th June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i have compartment in maths can igot admission on basis of aieee rank
6th June 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks for AIEEE to get Allahabad NIT
6th June 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks in AIEEE to get Allahabad NIT
7th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

For how many marks i can get admited in aieee or atleast qualify in aieee 2012?
28th May 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

can I get direct admission in aeronautical engg. branch in pec chandigarh as i didn't score well in jee mains and i don't want to drop one year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?