17th July 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?

1)Is it possible to get admission in colleges of aeronautical engg. only on the basis of state board marks or without through CAP rounds?If yes then how?
2)Is it possible to get admission in colleges of aeronautical engg. in any college of India only on the basis of MHT C.E.T?If yes then how?
3)Is there any compulsion of AIEEE exam to get admission any college of engg.of India of aeronautical engg.
4)Does any government college contain branch of aeronautical engg.?If yes then which are
they?
5)whether there is any governmental scheme for fees conssetion?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  2. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  5. List of Government Aeronautical colleges in Maharashtra state?
  6. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  8. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  11. What was the last year cutoff for Aeronautical engineering? List of top 10 colleges?
  12. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  15. Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  17. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
18th June 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?

i am in 3ed year mech diploma then how many marks score to get admission in aeronautical engineering collage
13th August 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?

i am 12th student.whatt should i do to get the aeronautic engineering?
14th November 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am in 11th could I take addmision for aeronautical engineering without giving entrance exam pls send me a msg no 7720807863 and how %aquired in Hsc examination pls pls ,sir send me a msg and sir which of the entrance exaam compulsory
From Ganesh Hire Jalgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?