31st May 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.Tech for Uttrakhand Tech University?

what is minimum marks for btec from utrakhand tech. university. Is any minimum pcm marks is required for tht university. plz suggest other unvt. also

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?
  2. Are admission forms for lateral entry in Uttrakhand technical university same as btech admission forms?
  3. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  6. What is the percentage required in first class for Uttrakhand Technical University
  7. Minimum marks required in B.Tech for M.Tech in IITs?
  8. Minimum Marks required to get admission for B.Sc course in Dharwad University?
  9. Can I appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons.?
  10. Selection Procedure to be placed in TCS after completion of BE in IT stream?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK?
  12. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Will I get a seat in B.Tech from GB Pant University Uttarakhand with AIR of 151235 in general category and state rank of 1667 in girls category
  14. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  15. Minimum marks required in B.Tech(Biotechnology) and IELTS to study MS(Pharmaceuticals) in UK? Procedure to apply and total expenses to study in UK? -- [New]
  16. Can I do PG in Robotics Engineering after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  18. Is Karnataka state open university approved by AICTE?
1st June 2013, 04:25 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Tech for Uttrakhand Tech University?

Last years counselling data not uploaded by university so i cannot tell you the min marks required to get admission in Uttrakhand Technical university,however you can find the programs offered by university in engineering-

B.tech in following branches

Applied electronics and instrumentation,

Electrical and electronics engineering

Bio-chemical engineering

Civil engineering

Computer science and engineering

Electrical engineering

ECE

Industrial engineering

information technology

Mechanical engineering

Control engineering .
1st June 2013, 06:37 PM
shivam2k6

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Tech for Uttrakhand Tech University?

Hi,
Minimum marks required to get admission in Uttarakhand Technical University is 60%.
You can go through the attached admission brochure for all details related to admission.

All the best!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Uttarakhand Technical University.pdf(2.18 MB, 281 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?