7th November 2016, 09:28 PM
saurav mayank

Minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Bihar board. I want to study from Delhi University, so can you tell me what is the minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Minimum marks required to qualify in Mathematics of 12th BSEB?
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  4. Admission in B.Com in Delhi University after 57.2% from BSEB?
  5. How can I get admission in Delhi University for undergraduate course being a BSEB student?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  10. Marks required in theory and objective of Physics and Chemistry to pass the exam?
  11. Minimum marks required to qualify in Physics of BSEB Intermediate?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University with 76.5% in 12th BSEB and scored 88 marks in Mathematics?
  14. Is 21 marks is required in subjective paper of theory of physics to pass BSEB 12th? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms
  16. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  17. Can I qualify if score 16 marks and 43 marks in two different subject of 12th BSEB exam?
  18. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
11th November 2016, 09:39 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurav mayank View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Bihar board. I want to study from Delhi University, so can you tell me what is the minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University?

The minimum percentage required is 55%.

^ You need to qualify minimum 12th with 55% of marks to get admission in DU.

There are two types of seats in the DU.

Entrance exam based.
Percentage based.

If you qualify the entrance exam then you can get the admission.
If you not qualify any entrance exam then you can admit according to merit list on the basis of percentage.

For more details about the admission visit the following website. http://www.du.ac.in
14th June 2017, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in class 12th (BSEB) to get admission in Delhi University

Minimum marks required in class 12th of bihar board students to get admission in Delhi university. My name is avinash kumar i want to read in Delhi university sir can you tell me what is the minimum marks to get admission in Delhi university'
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?