23rd May 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?

minimum marks required to get admission in government mbbs college for obc category?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  3. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  6. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  7. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  8. Can I get admission in government medical college of Miraj for MBBS after scoring 116 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  9. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  11. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  12. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  13. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  14. Minimum marks required for MBBS course in government college? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government colleges belonging to general category?
  15. Chance to get admission in government college under OBC category?
  16. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  17. Cut-off marks for OBC candidate in UP CPMT for MBBS?
  18. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
29th May 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?

I have 90% in board exam and gujcet mark is 105.5 what college admission to me ?
21st February 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?

Minimum marks i should get in neet to get government medical seat in Karnataka
22nd February 2017, 12:19 AM
rajatsingh997

If we talk about cutoff, it is going to about 475 to 495 marks . And for OBC it will be 470 to 480. So anything above 500 is safe for everyone.
BEST OF LUCK.
23rd May 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have 480 marks in neat 2017 if there is any chance to get mbbs/bds in government seat
14th June 2017, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Won't it think about the most suffered students those who had no facility to achieve as their wish and being mentally waiting for the rank?some students work hard,but will be no the expected scores. This is actually a heart breaking experience.Please, sir Iam requesting that while choosing a seat for a student kindly think about differences between those who had achieved with lots of facilities and the one that achieved without any facilities
26th August 2020, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should an obc candidate should get for qualifying for govt college in 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?