1st July 2012, 02:29 AM
amitg00786

Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?

Minimum marks needed to get admission in government mbbs collage for all catagery

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  3. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
  5. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  6. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  7. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  9. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges? -- [New]
  10. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  11. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  12. Minimum marks required for MBBS course in government college? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government colleges belonging to general category?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  14. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  15. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  16. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  17. How many marks should I score to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  18. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government college in UP? I have secured 101 marks with 1545 under SC category
5th October 2012, 02:05 AM
rashimalik

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?

[QUOTE=amitg00786;2404764]Minimum marks needed to get admission in government mbbs collage for all catagery[/QUOTE

No such specifications exist regarding the minimum marks required to get admission in government mbbs colleges .. majority of the colleges get their candidates on the basis of entrance exams either conducted by the institute like aiims or by their respective states. They announces a cut off and candidates carrying marks above are selected for main examination. After the mains they choose candidates on the basis of the merit list. Many examinations don't carry the system of Prelims and mains. They conduct a single entrance and on the basis of merit list candidates are chosen. Merit list is prepared on the basis of seats available .
6th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?

sir i got 52%in neet ug 2013 can i get admission in govt. college for bds
12th June 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ram. i want to know the cut off for bds colleges in bc community
19th June 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

iam an gen cast would how much marks should i obtain class 12th for easily addmission in mbbs goverment colleges , sir
5th July 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir I have got 65 marks in UPCPMT exams 2013 can i get admission in government college for MBBS
1st October 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir plz can u tell me the last merit list of
mbbs private colleges for mbbs in Gujarat
26th December 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff list for aipmt exam to get admission in government mbbs colleges?
19th March 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

SIR TO GET ADMISSION IN MBBS COURSE IN 2014 A STUDENT SHOULD SECURE HOW MANY MARK IN HIS 12TH CLASS EXAM
31st March 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum rank in AIPMT for admission in MBBS in delhi universtiy?
3rd May 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me, what is the last mark to find a seat in assam medical colege
5th May 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hve scored 320 marks in aipmt n i belong to sc category.sir can u plz tell me will i get admission in govt.medical college in odisha???
7th May 2014, 04:28 PM
education.first

For first opinion and support for Engineering

and MBBS admissions through Management,

NRI and Foreign Quota. General queries

welcome. Pls Mail me at

[email protected]
22nd May 2014, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 120.67 marks in wbjeem 2014 I'm in sc category is threre any chance to get gov medical college in Kolkata?
27th May 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks that someone has to get to be admitted in govt. MBBS college for all category?
12th November 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I get 50 marks in aipmt..
will i get admison in aiims or maulana azad medical col..
plz tell me..

mohit
11th March 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in MHCET exam 2015 to get addmition for MBBS
6th May 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

if i score 120 marks in aipmt and belongs to sc category will it possible to get admissionin mbbs field? plzzz rpy
8th May 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Where I get seat in medical colleges for 191.25 cut off in India/Tamil nadu ? Will I get seat in government medical colleges for 300 marks in aipmt medical entrance exam?
2nd May 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I scored 243 in aipmt so can I get admission in bds in up government. College???
10th May 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 488 marks in neet ug 2016 i am from general category .will i be able to get mbbs government medical college?
12th October 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get admission in government collge for MBBS in open category
7th July 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I belong to st category and I have scored 259 marks in neet ,Will I get government seat in karnataka
13th May 2023, 05:46 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS colleges in India varies every year and is determined by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the respective state medical councils. It also varies depending on the category you belong to.

In general, to be eligible for admission to MBBS programs in government colleges in India, students need to have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects, and have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (40% for reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC). However, this eligibility criteria may vary between states and colleges.

Admission to government MBBS colleges in India is highly competitive and is usually based on the candidate's performance in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET), which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam comprises of 180 multiple choice questions based on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology), and the exam is scored out of 720 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?