25th October 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?

sir i am in HSC now i want to take admission for MBBS so what is the procedure to take admission and what are the minimum marks required to take admission in government collages in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  3. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  6. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  9. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  10. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  11. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  12. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  14. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  15. Minimum marks required for admission in government college of MCA in Maharashtra?
  16. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  17. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  18. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra
27th April 2012, 03:20 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MBBS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<

As you want to take admission for MBBS the procedure is to take an entrance test of All india PMT for getting admission in government colleges and for Maharashtra is MHT-CET
to get goverment colleges you have to score high in entrance test.

All the Best..........
31st May 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?

Sir, i have got 50.25 marks in gujcet. Can i go in mbbs
3rd August 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

why i fali i rot my exam very wall
30th June 2014, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

My Nephew has got 66% in Hsc 2014. His AIPMT ans MH-CET is 120 marks in each.
Can he get admission in Mbbs in Mumbai / Gujarat.
pls reply urgently.
thanks in advance...
Pratap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?