2nd November 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?

Respected Sir, I will complete class 12th very soon and I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing 12th. I want to know what is the minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for a student studying in private agricultural university -- [New]
  2. What is the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?
  4. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  5. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  6. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  7. How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?
  8. Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?
  9. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
  10. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  11. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  12. Minimum marks required to qualify in Physics of BSEB Intermediate?
  13. How should I get a seat in BSc Agriculture?
  14. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  16. Admission details about BSc Agriculture?
  17. How many Government seats are available for Agriculture course through MP-PAT in Madhya Pradesh? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Government Agriculture College, Indore for UR female candidate?
  18. Which Government College in Rajasthan offers M.Sc Maths course? What is minimum cutoff required in B.Sc?
12th November 2016, 09:01 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I will complete class 12th very soon and I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing 12th. I want to know what is the minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?

Bachelor of science ( Agriculture) is a 4 years graduation course.
There are following eligibility for this course.

^ you should have 12th in science stream from recognized board.
^ you need to qualify the 12th with minimum 50% of marks.

You can get job in both government and private sector. You can also join MNC companies.
Following are some MNC companies.
ITC.
Monsanto
Cargill.

You can apply for B.sc agriculture cours in following universities.
^ University of agriculture science Bangalore.
^ Govind ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology, pantnagar.
^ Punjab agriculture university, Ludhiana.
^ Tamil nadu agriculture university, Coimbatore.
^ Chaudhary charan singh Haryana Agriculture university, Hisar.
22nd May 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?

What is the cut off percentage of 12 to get admission in kalyani university? , I'm Srija Majumdar ,and I belong to a general category.
28th July 2021, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?

Is it possible for admission in uttarbngo agriculture college with 88 %marks in Hs in west bengal board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?