16th November 2016, 08:19 PM
Pritesh Nimje

What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Polytechnic Mechanical engineering and after completing it I want to pursue BE from a Government college. I want to know what is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  3. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  4. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  5. Minimum marks required for admission in government polytechnic colleges of West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college?
  7. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  8. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  9. Which is the best Government College in Nagpur for pursuing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? How can I get admission in that College?
  10. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  13. Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?
  14. Minimum marks required in JEXPO to get admission in government Polytechnic college?
  15. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  16. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?
  17. How to become a Polytechnic college Lecturer?
  18. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
17th November 2016, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritesh Nimje View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Polytechnic Mechanical engineering and after completing it I want to pursue BE from a Government college. I want to know what is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE? Please answer as soon as possible.
You can get admission in BE course after completion of polytechnic course in Mechanical Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:-
  • Candidate should have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.
  • Candidate should have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.
  • Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
29th July 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?

Sir, can you tell me? How many marks obtained in dcece to take admission in bihar gov. polytechnic college in computer science branch.
1st March 2022, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

In 10th examination how many marks need to join government collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?