2nd December 2018, 05:10 PM
Chauhan kalpana

Minimum qualification required to be eligible for CTET and STET?

I have 47% in B.Com and 60% in M.Com and doing B.Ed now. After I complete my B.Ed and with B.Com and M.Com will I be able to apply for CTET and STET?

4th December 2018, 08:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to be eligible for CTET and STET?

CTET Eligibilty:

Primary Stage:

Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education or senior secondary with at least 45% marks and past are appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education.

Elementary stage:

Graduation and past are appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education or graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in one year of Bachelor in education or senior secondary with at least 50% marks and past are appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor in elementary education.

Relaxation upto 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum educational qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC / ST / OBC / differently abled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?